This position is expected to provide agronomic support to all soft fruit growers whilst staying ahead with all global technical improvement and transferring knowledge back to the growers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or Agriculture
- Good understanding, experience and knowledge of good agronomic practices.
- At least 3 years’ experience in agronomy, technical advisory, plant nutrition, fertigation and crop protection.
- Broad technical knowledge of crops, products and farming practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Passport and willing to travel.