SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS TO QUALIFY FOR CRITICAL SKILLS VISA
Role is for one of Europe’s leading beef and lamb processing companies with locations across Ireland, UK, France and continental Europe employing over 7,000 employees.
Currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician to assist in the day to day running and maintenance of the production facility on the outskirts of Waterford City.
The successful candidate will be based at our Grannagh primary production plant and their duties will include:
- Managing the full electrical works & trouble shooting of the site and equipment.
- Lead the site preventative electrical programme & manage scheduling.
- Carry out work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence & full compliance with company procedures
- Responsibility to upload all job details onto a hand held mobile field technology device on completion.
- The ability to test, inspect and certificate your own installations.
- Responsibility for explaining system procedures to site management
- Develop in-depth working knowledge of all site electrical equipment
- Complete all work order form & paperwork in full
- Follow all Health and Safety Rules and Regulations in the Site.
- To complete training and review of SOPs on compliance
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy Maintenance/Engineering environment.
The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- A high level of competency in electrical work / electrical engineering, with a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience of machines & process equipment, controls & automation.
- Experience in electrical & mechanical installations & maintenance.
- Can demonstrate good communication, both written & oral skills, which meet the requirements of the job in full.
- Good mental ability to logically follow a line of thought for problem solving
- Holds a full driving license.
- Ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours (shift work, overtime and on call).
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV directly onto our website at https://www.thelabouroffice.com/recruitment/
If not contacted
within 14 days after submitting your application, please consider
your application unsuccessful.