SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS TO QUALIFY FOR GENERAL SKILLS VISA
We have a number of openings for experienced beef slaughter and deboning operatives at our meats facilities throughout the country.
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
• Work as part of the boning and/or trimming team in the factory;
• Producing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a paced production line to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
• Successful candidates will comply with all safety policies and procedure.
• Manual handling is a key part of the position with successful candidates dealing with carcass weights in excess of 15 kgs for sustained periods of time.
• Successful candidates will also check cuts of meat for bruises, blemishes and defects and remove accordingly.
Skills / Experience:
• Previous beef or deboning experience is essential.
• Previous experience working in a high volume meat processing factory highly beneficial.
• Experience in using operate cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws and other equipment to perform meat cutting would be beneficial.
• Possesses the ability to fully debone an entire carcass (both hind quarter and fore quarter) and separate all cuts at the full line-speed.
Hours of work: 39 per week.
Remuneration- 27,500pa – 30,000pa dependent on experience.
Training in English language skills, company operating procedures and subsidised canteen.
The successful applicants must have a B1-B2 level of English.
Career Level: Experienced: Non-Managerial.
Minimum Annual Remuneration: 22,000 Euro.
Standard Working Week: 39 hours.
If not contacted within 14 days after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.